We’re looking to hire a smart, approachable and technically astute person to lead the training side of the business.
Driven and highly capable, you will be looking to learn as much as possible about the statistics, econometrics and operational research sector and the services that we offer in the UK and internationally.
A pro-active, organised, methodical and innovative working practice is essential for this role you will be involved with a number of tasks on a daily basis. A professional and friendly person is required as the role will involve both face to face and office based communication with our customers.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Provide assistance at onsite and public attendance training courses in Stata, EViews, OxMetrics and other packages that we distribute.
- To travel and represent the company in the UK, within Europe and internationally.
- Provide first-line technical support on the software that we distribute (we will provide training, however an analytical approach is essential).
- Identify new opportunities for the group.
- Have an ability to demonstrate our services and support levels.
- Customer liaison.
- Logistics organisation.
- Work autonomously and also collaboratively in a team environment
You will ideally have a BSc (Hons) degree with a minimum grade of 2:1 with also have keen interest in statistics and/or econometrics.
It is desirable for you to have a MSc (Hons) Degree in the field of statistics, economics or social sciences. You will also need to be enthusiastic or familiar in statistics and/or econometric software packages such as Stata, EViews or OxMetrics in addition to having competent writing and reasoning skills.
- A competitive salary.
- 20 days holiday leave in addition to all UK public holidays.
- Generous training opportunities.
- London location.
- A transparently measured performance related bonus.
Please contact Sheetal Mistry with a copy of your CV and covering letter.